Wheel & Tire Specialist / Sales Representative:
PDK sets standards in wheel and tire distribution, offering leading edge styles and sizes from the manufactures that drive today's market.
PDK is looking for an individual, who is aggressive, wheel and tire knowledgeable and able to work in a fast-pace environment.
Prefer High School graduate or equivalent with one to two years experience in the tire, wheel or automotive parts industry. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others. Individual should have good organization, time management and computer skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales / Customer Service
- Sells product as appropriate on each inquiry looking for and making opportunities to increase sales.
- Answers technical questions about wheels and tires.
- Suggests related items to customers as needed.
- Works to achieve and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas as outlined in the company standards.
- Support all departments by answering customer inquiries.
- Contacts customers, prepares presentations and closes sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Performs research in the marketplace, developing lists of new prospects and lists of existing accounts for contact and/or follow-up purposes.
- Maintains strong industry credibility by staying up to date on new developments and technologies, plus communicates this information to both existing accounts and potential new accounts.
- Generates direct sales from cold calling, follow-up calling and face-to-face meetings.
Position is Full-time with Full Benefits and 401k, starting wage based upon experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on April 29, 2009